THIS BLOG IS OFFICIALLY DEAD...
Friday, April 16, 2010
TAH DAH! I M BACK!!!!! but soon i think i will be gone again... hahaha....
anyway! I AM TALKING TO MY SOULMATE OVER THE PHONE AND THE THING IS, WE ARE GOING MAD TOGETHER! HAHA! I miss talking her so much!
next,I GOT A FOR MY PW!!!!!! AHHHHH!!! THE WHOLE 0907 GOT A!! seriously, the whole class should go celebrate and must really thank miss theresia for all the hard work! yay! and all our hard work, staying up late at night, staying in school late, chionging all the documents and presentation... wahhhh.... felt like it was just yesterday when i did my pw.... haaa...
wah, this week had indeed been a crazy week for me.... drama on tues(5pm-8.45pm) and wed, chem quiz on tues, bio test on wed, chem lecture test on thurs, econs case study test on fri.. N GUESS WHAT? i m going to flunk ALL OF THEM... i mean it.
my focus has not really been on studying lately, as much as i think i did put in my effort and my hardwork to study for all the tests, i have been very tired and i don;t even know why time passes so quickly.....
i want to graduate with flying colours for A's...
i want to get into the course i want....
i want to go crazy with all my best friends, knowing that we all can get into uni tgt...
but.... i really don't have the confidence at all....
my grades??? i don't know. one word- SAD.
OKAY... I SHAN'T END MY POST WITH A SAD NOTE... tmr... im watching..... MAYDAY CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally i get to watch a proper, real concert!!!!!!!!!!!!yay!!!!!!!!!!
*sheean*
smile always
11:51 PM