for a short while....
Sunday, October 11, 2009
hi there....i suddenly hv the urge to blog so badly while waiting for my printer to print some school.....promos....has been crazy...i will tok more abt it after it is realli over.....jye huey has been coming to my hse to study wth me, SLP WITH ME(eh eh...wat r u thinking?!-YOLANDA),n it has realli been great to hv some1 to mug wth me....
:)
JUST WANNA SAE....I MISS MY GIRLFRIENDS SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!QUEK YONG ZHEN!!! I MISS U! EVEN THOUGH WE MIGHT NOT BEEN ABLE TO TOK MUCH,BUT I ALWAYS NOE U R THERE FOR ME....n juz nw i went to ur blog....i love u so much! thanks gal...... i will realli hv to catch up wth u soon!!!!VERA CHYE! DARLING! THANKS FOR ALL UR MOTIVATION...IT HAS REALLI BEEN A HAPPY THING TO READ THOSE MSG U HV SENT ME! IT ALWAYS BROUGHT A SMILE ON MY FACE...!!! :) WE NEED TO TOK N GO SHOPPING TGT! ELISE! THANKS FOR ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENT N UR BELIEVE IN ME....U R ALWAYS THERE TO GV ME UR ADVICES N I CAN ALWAYS TOK N CHAT SO MUCH WITH U! SO AMAZING!! I MISS U GAL!Dear: thanks for being there for me always......to lend me ur ears n for letting me noe tt there will always be some1 there for me to lean on......n for ur company......love u..... :)i miss.....tcc!!!!!!! bbq!!!!!!!! thanks godsis...for msging me to motivate me at times...i miss u gals....ONG XIU XIU!!! DADDY!!!!!!!! I WAN TO MEET TO,TOK, N GO OUT!!!!!!!!! I WILL HV TO CAL U SOON!VIVIAN! SOULMATE! I MISS U BADLY!!!!!!!!!GOD BRO!!!!!!!!!!!THE ARMY GUY......ALOY.......signing off.....*sheean*retaining seems like a reality tt hasn't come true.....
smile always
12:28 PM